Roses & Diamonds Tea
Ah, yes, Mothers’ Day is coming up. A day where we tell our mums how much we love them. A day where we show them how much we care. A day where we can finally sit down and breathe because our week of stressing about what to get her is over. This year, don’t leave it to the last minute. Call us biased, but we recommend buying tea for Mothers’ Day.
Your mum is special, so we wouldn’t suggest you give her just any tea. Our tea masters have been hard at work at HQ putting together a tea just for Mothers’ Day, and it’s as beneficial for your health as it is tasty. This special edition Mothers’ Day tea is called Roses & Diamonds, and it’s full of goodness. We’re selling them as beautifully wrapped sachets (each sachet makes two cups of tea) and you can buy 5 sachets for $7.5, 10 sachets for $14, or 25 sachets for $31.
Roses & Diamonds tea contains the following, all-natural ingredients:
• Wolfberries – a ‘superfood’ known for their nutritional value and high antioxidant content.
• Chinese hawthorn slices – used primarily as a digestive aid. Recent research has shown that polyphenols derived from the fruit of the tree have anti-tumor activities on skin, indicating a potential use in preventing skin cancer.
• Pure Rose – restores energy and regulates immune system, circulation and energy flow. It also gives your skin a healthy glow while balancing and neutralizing the body.
• Sultanas – beneficial for digestion, detox, and for your skin.
• Chinese dates – nourishes blood cells.
• Mao Feng green tea – one of the highest quality green teas going around. This classic green tea has a fruity and nutty taste and has high levels of antioxidants and other natural chemicals. It reputedly helps reduce the incidence of cancer, promotes healthy skin tone and reduces the effects of aging. With high levels of vitamin C, fluoride and calcium, Mao Feng also promotes healthy teeth and bones.
• Sweet Tea (Tian Cha) – Chinese sweet tea is a traditional Chinese tisane (herbal tea) made from the leaves of Chinese Blackberry (Rubus suavissimus). These leaves contain a natural sweetener called rubusoside, which is 200 times as sweet as cane sugar. The tea has long been used to alleviate kidney symptoms, and a recent Japanese study also indicated that it has anti-inflammatory effects and helps fight allergies. Sweet Tea has been used for thousands of years by the Chinese for beauty, weight loss, aging, cancer prevention, and general strength. The caffeine-free leaves of the Chinese blackberry plant brew up an extraordinarily sweet tea with close to zero calories.
We know every day is Mothers’ Day. But on May 12, mums everywhere deserve the best.
Please note: our stores are now taking bookings for Mothers’ Day sittings! Give us a call and treat mum to the best Chinese food in Melbourne… if we do say so ourselves!