There is no doubt in everyday life, you would be under some sort of stress. Pressure from work, study, kids, or family life. Unless we live under a rock, we can’t run away from all this and even that, OH, the pressures of deciding WHICH rock to live under, what we will do there… could be stressful. So learning to manage stress is part of life too and here are a few things to do to manage stress:
- Identify and understanding what is causing the stress
- Eliminate the cause – for example; if you are constantly rushing to work and under pressure to get through traffic to get to work on time… Wake up 20 minutes earlier, so you have more time.
- Stop worrying about what you cannot change – and take responsibility for what you can
- Have a sense of humour – Don’t take things too seriously…seriously
- Learn to say no
- Speak positively to yourself out loud – then laugh at yourself
- Take care of your body – make good choices of what you eat and drink
- Take time to relax and have a cuppa (we recommend Calm and Concentration Tea)
Calm & Concentration Tea is packed with longan aril, green tea, mandarin orange peel, Chinese dates, chrysanthemum & wolfberry fruits. This combination of goodies is said to help calm the mind, and assists in concentration, as its name suggests.
So seriously, don’t be serious, laugh and enjoy life!